Navigating Truth Dilemmas® for Leaders
Elly Johnson, behavioural trainer and leader in the science of truth and lies, will guide you through topics of critical importance to managers and leaders.
You will receive an abundance of practical tools and tips you can implement immediately.
In this one-day intensive workshop, you will gain knowledge to help you:
- Understand how and why people hide the truth
- Recognise how Truth Dilemmas® are currently affecting you and your team
- Understand the implications of Truth Dilemmas® if not addressed
- Discover ways to identify, decode and navigate Truth Dilemmas®
- Improve levels of mutual trust within the team
- Spot signs of behaviour associated with deception stress
- Encourage more truth from people when it matters most
Truth and trust are integral elements of a strong and high-performing team. Without the safety to speak the truth, the openness to hear the truth or the know how to uncover the truth, the path to effective communication and respected leadership will be blocked.
If the foundation for truth and honesty is not firmly in place within a team, there will be negative effects. This can include:
- Increased absenteeism
- Fraudulent acts and behaviour
- Withholding critical information
- Sharing or leaking of classified information
- Reduced productivity
- Toxic working environments
Suitable for leaders at all levels who want to build harmonious, connected and productive teams.
Workshop includes interactive discussion, group activities and a comprehensive training manual
Program Delivery Options and Duration
This training is delivered as a single day in-house program. We occasionally schedule public programs.
Contact us to be updated on the next public course dates.