Truth | LIES & communication
Truth, Lies & Authenticity
Former police officer turned communication and behavioural expert, Elly Johnson, shines a spotlight on essential elements of human behaviour that result in stronger, more authentic and more gratifying relationships.
Elly’s innovative presentations equip audiences with the skills needed to build confidence and raise self-awareness, leading to better communication and bigger achievements.
Through experience and international training, Elly developed specialist knowledge of human behaviour and techniques to influence for truth and detect deception in high stake settings. She has built an expansive career which has included consulting with National Security Agencies and teaching global businesses how to get the edge in interviewing, relationship building and open communication techniques.
Gaining trust is integral to quality relationships and Elly understands that building and nurturing integrity within a team can boost productivity, shape a better work culture and increase the bottom line. She demonstrates how authentic influence is a tool any leader can possess and use to improve relationships with customers and staff.
Speaking from the heart with an abundance of passion for her topics, Elly’s satisfaction comes from knowing that what she shares makes a massive impact on people on both a personal and professional level.
Elly will customise her presentation to support your company values and the theme of your event. You will receive an abundance of practical tools and tips you can implement immediately.
Some of Elly’s areas of expertise and speaking topics:
- Create Stronger Relationships: Using the CREATE Framework™, recognise ways to tweak your thinking and behaviour to get immediate improvement in all relationships.
- Know Your Customer: Build a multi-channel communication approach to understand what your customer is really telling you and improve your bottom line. Powerful ways to build and maintain rapport and connection with your customers.
- Building Better Leaders: Develop awareness to read behaviour and encourage authenticity for stronger, more open and more productive teams.
- Creating an Open Culture: How to foster a truth-based team environment to improve communication, strengthen trust and develop a happier and high-performing team culture
- How to Distinguish Truth from Lies: Debunk myths and learn tips about truth attraction and lie detection to help uncover critical information and make better decisions when the stakes are high.
- Boost Your Confidence: Approach communication and relationships with greater confidence and courage and make a positive impact and get better results.
- Women’s Business and Leadership Events – Unlock Your Inner Superpower: Channeling the ancient energy of Wonder Woman, this engaging and memorable presentation will help you step into a new level of personal and professional confidence.
FREE: Download '5 Ways to Lasso More Truth Out of Almost Anyone'
Learn how to encourage more truth in situations where it is likely to be hidden or twisted
Individual or Group Mentoring
Elly also works one-to-one and in small groups, coaching clients to break through limiting barriers to success. Where truth, transparency or truth with self is an issue, Elly will help navigate the path to better relationships and outcomes.
“OMG you are bloody amazing !!!! Thank you so much Elly. I did it I did it, I smashed through the truth dilemma and the conversation went really well. He really appreciated me bringing this up again and putting it to bed for good.You are so right, he thinks I am great again and it was a relief to be able to be completely honest with him.”
– Assistant Director, Australian Government
“Just one session with Elly opened my eyes to the need to go back to the basics of open, honest and transparent communication. I didn’t realise how much impact the smoke and mirrors were having on my life and she helped me to see things I had been missing”
– Aaron J (Company name withheld)
Elly Johnson met with The Source and together decided the theme ‘Truth, Lies and Emotions’ as not only interesting, but a highly relevant topic for the procurement profession.
Elly’s presentation at our event was well loved by all attendees. She was professional, engaging and led an interesting discussion that left attendees with a thirst for more knowledge..
I highly recommend Elly to any organisation looking to engage and train their employees as well as impress their clients.
Her passionate & knowledgable presentation style kept the groups engaged & involved. Her insights into reading behaviour, getting the edge in negotiations and detecting emotions and deception are valuable to anyone who deals with people.
Elly’s experience in Policing, corporate and business management gives her great insight into human behaviour - and her stories are relevant and memorable. Highly recommended!